I watched my first ever game tonight and found it entertaining. Who would you all have as a starting 5 if we had a team.
Jimmy ChitwoodI watched my first ever game tonight and found it entertaining. Who would you all have as a starting 5 if we had a team.
shaeden sharp could really shore up the benchJimmy Chitwood
Lola Bunny
Jesus Shuttlesworth
White Mamba
Wet-Fire
Coached by
Professor Flubber
Buddy I do a lot of drugs,, but.... You win..I watched my first ever game tonight and found it entertaining. Who would you all have as a starting 5 if we had a team.
In keeping with the spirit of the tournament, it wouldn’t make sense to load the team up with our all time greats. Plus that doesn’t take much thought or imagination. The tournament is dotted with former NBA players, but they are all marginal guys fighting for a roster spot, like our very own DeAndre Liggins who participated this year.I watched my first ever game tonight and found it entertaining. Who would you all have as a starting 5 if we had a team.
I watched my first ever game tonight and found it entertaining. Who would you all have as a starting 5 if we had a team.
shaeden sharp could really shore up the bench
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near
KSR Football
CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'
KSR Football
The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU