Last heard on Bailey an SEC school is trending for him. Don't know who that is though.Anyone hear how the visit went? He would be a good addition. Like to get him and Bailey still.
would like too know as wellAnyone hear how the visit went? He would be a good addition. Like to get him and Bailey still.
Agree. He is impressive. Quit messing around and sign him.There doesn't seem to be much excitement about this one and I can't figure it out. 6-10 mobile big with a huge wingspan and nice skills and is only a sophomore. Does he not have a good motor or something? I didn't watch FSU so I genuinely don't know. Only watched his highlight video, but at a glance he seems like a potentially huge pickup.
Speaking of which how does that youtube channel get those videos up so fast? They have some serious hustle.
It's beyond me. Athletic rim protector who can shoot 40+% from three. What's not to love? Give him a few burgers and he'll make his way through the SEC.There doesn't seem to be much excitement about this one and I can't figure it out. 6-10 mobile big with a huge wingspan and nice skills and is only a sophomore. Does he not have a good motor or something? I didn't watch FSU so I genuinely don't know. Only watched his highlight video, but at a glance he seems like a potentially huge pickup.
Speaking of which how does that youtube channel get those videos up so fast? They have some serious hustle.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star SF DeMarcus Henry schedules official visit to Kentucky
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
John Pelphrey joins Mark Pope’s Kentucky staff as Director of Player Development
KSR Basketball
Reece Potter used the offseason to bulk up as he eyes playing time in 2026-27
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina: National Media Takes