Taylor Bol Bowen visit

wildcatdon

Heisman
Oct 17, 2012
10,637
13,646
113
Anyone hear how the visit went? He would be a good addition. Like to get him and Bailey still.
 

bnewt

Heisman
May 29, 2001
8,853
11,022
113
with the loss of Gwath, think this guy could be of help on the defensive end
 

ShingShing

Freshman
Feb 25, 2007
18
50
0
There doesn't seem to be much excitement about this one and I can't figure it out. 6-10 mobile big with a huge wingspan and nice skills and is only a sophomore. Does he not have a good motor or something? I didn't watch FSU so I genuinely don't know. Only watched his highlight video, but at a glance he seems like a potentially huge pickup.

Speaking of which how does that youtube channel get those videos up so fast? They have some serious hustle.
 
Last edited:

wildcatdon

Heisman
Oct 17, 2012
10,637
13,646
113
There doesn't seem to be much excitement about this one and I can't figure it out. 6-10 mobile big with a huge wingspan and nice skills and is only a sophomore. Does he not have a good motor or something? I didn't watch FSU so I genuinely don't know. Only watched his highlight video, but at a glance he seems like a potentially huge pickup.

Speaking of which how does that youtube channel get those videos up so fast? They have some serious hustle.
Agree. He is impressive. Quit messing around and sign him.
 

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,892
13,469
113
There doesn't seem to be much excitement about this one and I can't figure it out. 6-10 mobile big with a huge wingspan and nice skills and is only a sophomore. Does he not have a good motor or something? I didn't watch FSU so I genuinely don't know. Only watched his highlight video, but at a glance he seems like a potentially huge pickup.

Speaking of which how does that youtube channel get those videos up so fast? They have some serious hustle.
It's beyond me. Athletic rim protector who can shoot 40+% from three. What's not to love? Give him a few burgers and he'll make his way through the SEC.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Big Blue Madness Recap + Mason Williams | Sources Say
  3. 03 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the South Carolina Gamecocks
  4. 04 KSR Football The KSR Pregame Show is live from Fan Fest in Lexington
  5. 05 KSR Football Cole Cubelic Shares Good News and Bad News for Kentucky-South Carolina