It’s been deleted, but the SEC tweeted out the announcement and it was a picture of Logan Tanner.
Clarion Ledger Headline "Thanks to the Rebels Allen Wins Player of the Year"
1) How have you just noticed this?
2) I don't particularly care for the look either, however TA plays balls to the wall, all out on every play/pitch. If he were some pre-madona player trying to make a fashion statement I might agree with your pearl clutching outrage. He is not.
1. I watch an average of 0.0 baseball games per year.
2. Nobody is clutching any pearls. And that's great he plays "balls to the wall." That doesn't mean we shouldn't point out when one of our players (in any sport) looks ridiculous.
Fair enough, it's just been discussed ad nauseam all season long.
“SEC POTY bar set too low for Ole Miss”Yancy say he's too short*
Just saw this picture on Twitter. What in tarnation is going on with this embarrassment of a uniform? Is he wearing his girlfriend's yoga pants? Did he steal those shorts from a slow pitch softball league? Terrible. Just terrible.
View attachment 20375
Joking, but it honestly truly does. I've given it a hard try over the past 2 years. It just sucks, no other way to put it. It's good exercise and I'm sure it's fun to play I guess but the appeal of soccer fandom just isn't there, and that's obviously true with the majority of Americans. I mean they just waste effort over and over and over and over with no goals. There's no strategy either, just kick the ball around until you find a hole. Not to mention most soccer people are kinda dicks. The worst parents are also in youth soccer.Yeah well soccer sux
If Logan ever has a son he should totally name him Tanner. Cause the world needs a Tanner Tanner.
Blame the Bichette girl in Toronto. Tanner obviously has a crush on her bikini shorts look. He's absolutely raked all year and deserves the POY though which is an amazing accomplishment in a league that has Rocker & Leiter.
1. I watch an average of 0.0 baseball games per year.
2. Nobody is clutching any pearls. And that's great he plays "balls to the wall." That doesn't mean we shouldn't point out when one of our players (in any sport) looks ridiculous.
Imagine having the season Landon Sims just had. Probably the most dominant season for a relief pitcher in the history of a great program that has had a lot of great relievers.
And you're 2nd team All Conference. The SEC, bru...
Joking, but it honestly truly does. I've given it a hard try over the past 2 years. It just sucks, no other way to put it. It's good exercise and I'm sure it's fun to play I guess but the appeal of soccer fandom just isn't there, and that's obviously true with the majority of Americans. I mean they just waste effort over and over and over and over with no goals. There's no strategy either, just kick the ball around until you find a hole. Not to mention most soccer people are kinda dicks. The worst parents are also in youth soccer.
Just saw this picture on Twitter. What in tarnation is going on with this embarrassment of a uniform? Is he wearing his girlfriend's yoga pants? Did he steal those shorts from a slow pitch softball league? Terrible. Just terrible.
View attachment 20375
If Logan ever has a son he should totally name him Tanner. Cause the world needs a Tanner Tanner.
Joking, but it honestly truly does. I've given it a hard try over the past 2 years. It just sucks, no other way to put it. It's good exercise and I'm sure it's fun to play I guess but the appeal of soccer fandom just isn't there, and that's obviously true with the majority of Americans. I mean they just waste effort over and over and over and over with no goals. There's no strategy either, just kick the ball around until you find a hole. Not to mention most soccer people are kinda dicks. The worst parents are also in youth soccer.
Not all athletes can exhibit the professional appearance of the beautiful game.
View attachment 20376
It’s been deleted, but the SEC tweeted out the announcement and it was a picture of Logan Tanner.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky and Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
Maroon and White
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window