He was due.Why not pinch hit Highfill?
For his golden sombrero fitting maybe...He was due.
17 HIM, we can do that Later!
I didn’t have a plate of brisket to hand him so my hat will have to do17 HIM, we can do that Later!
I could be wrong, I think Lebby has a picture pointing at him … OL??
Pitching was not good. Very average at best.story of this year. good, not great pitching. just nobody shut down dominant
Not to mention … we have struck out 16 of theirs13 walks. I didn’t see that at my son’s 9u game today.
True, you just ran into a monster today. The errors didn’t help either. We can still come back and take this. Their #2 struggled yesterday.Not gonna beat anybody with that many walks. And there are people that think our pitching coach should be the HC......
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5