Tallahassee Game 2 thread

NukeDogg

All-Conference
Mar 15, 2022
1,064
1,392
113
Cillian Murphy No GIF by ARTEfr

Put Stallman in the lineup please
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,704
24,569
113
Nice placement by FSU on Buckner’s AB. That ball was slapped right inside the bag. Could have easily been a double if the 3B isn’t hugging the line. Might have scored Hines.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NukeDogg

NukeDogg

All-Conference
Mar 15, 2022
1,064
1,392
113
Pico says I'll handle this myself. Reese error doesn't hurt thank goodness
 

NukeDogg

All-Conference
Mar 15, 2022
1,064
1,392
113
Like I said....2 strikes on us, he's throwing the slider every time. Gotta pick out something before you get 2 strikes, or you've gotta lay off it and make him throw something else. We're not touching that pitch and he's not going to leave it in the zone.
 

POTUS

Heisman
Sep 29, 2022
5,003
13,486
113
I only watch college baseball come tourney time but watching pitchers throw ball after ball reminds me why I don’t watch frequently. Throw strikes. I can’t stand walks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pookieray

Crazy Cotton

All-Conference
Aug 26, 2012
3,959
1,800
113
That's a scraggly-looking bunch of fans they got there. Why are you wearing a duck mask at a Noles game?
 

Dawgpile

Senior
May 23, 2006
2,415
921
113
If we can get out of this inning with just 1 run scored, I'll call that a win.
 

NukeDogg

All-Conference
Mar 15, 2022
1,064
1,392
113
Announcers willed that one....haven't shut up about him being a homer threat since yesterday
 

HotMop

All-American
May 8, 2006
8,605
7,365
113
This is a bloodbath and I'm in Tallahassee simmering in it. We may have 10% of the fans here.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State