On sale at Dicks ...
I was surprised when Coach Pike said that as well. However, I since heard a couple other coaches say the same thing in their press conferences. Including one whose team is 16-3While the analogy here seems forced Basketball is different these days and I for one don’t want my coach saying take less threes. Less bad shots? Yeah definitely.
I was surprised when Coach Pike said that as well. However, I since heard a couple other coaches say the same thing in their press conferences. Including one whose team is 16-3
The Knight Report Football
College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure