Tall 3pt Shooting Quick Strong Scoring Guards

[email protected]

All-American
Jun 24, 2001
28,586
6,762
113
And bulky space eating F/C ‘s who can rebound , shoot and step out and hit the 3.

Basketball has changed....like football

The 3: basketball :: RPO: football.

Hope Rutgers gets better on the Miller Analogies.

Mo
 
  • Like
Reactions: soundcrib

RUsojo

Heisman
Dec 17, 2010
29,976
29,349
113
While the analogy here seems forced Basketball is different these days and I for one don’t want my coach saying take less threes. Less bad shots? Yeah definitely.
 

Russ Wood

Heisman
Oct 12, 2011
94,313
45,145
0
While the analogy here seems forced Basketball is different these days and I for one don’t want my coach saying take less threes. Less bad shots? Yeah definitely.
I was surprised when Coach Pike said that as well. However, I since heard a couple other coaches say the same thing in their press conferences. Including one whose team is 16-3
 

[email protected]

All-American
Jun 24, 2001
28,586
6,762
113
I was surprised when Coach Pike said that as well. However, I since heard a couple other coaches say the same thing in their press conferences. Including one whose team is 16-3


When Rutgers is 16-3... we can discuss it.

Until then I think we need the 3!!!

MO
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  3. 03 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four