UK is a Final Four team people. Final Four teams will go 3-0 with gusto.
I legit think we are better than Tennessee. Does that mean we will win? I have no idea. But I would rather play Tennessee than us right now.2-1 we’ll get the next 2 easy don’t think we can beat Tennessee
I legit think we are better than Tennessee. Does that mean we will win? I have no idea. But I would rather play Tennessee than us right now.
Tennessee gets a dose of reality on the 16th. Their fraudulent SEC slate so far has not prepared them for what’s to come on that night........
Hogan?! [laughing]I hope so Hogan.
I just think it might be too much to ask to win all three.
It’s a play on his Herro’s nickname.Hogan?! [laughing]
I figured that's what it was.It’s a play on his Herro’s nickname.
(Hogan’s Heroes) Yeah, I might be old, but at least I’m immature.
Tennessee a little better then last year, UK ALOT better than last year. UT far from unbeatable and I would be surprised if UK doesn’t beat them at Rupp. UK should be favored.
Can you show your math on how you got to 26% ....forgot how to do percentages...been so long,T-Rank (Bart Torvik's rating system, similar to KenPom) gives us:
- 55% chance of winning @ Miss St
- 79% chance of winning vs. LSU
- 60% chance of winning vs. Tenn.
If you believe those chances, we have a 26% chance of going 3-0.
However (puts blue goggles back on, sorry Kev), I don't see any way we lose to LSU and would give us more like a 65% chance of winning @ Miss St. The Tenn. numbers seem about right to me.
I think we go 3-0 personally.
Pound Miss St?I think we can pound miss st. Worried about LSU and UT of course
.55 x .79 x .60 = .26Can you show your math on how you got to 26% ....forgot how to do percentages...been so long,
Aww the simplest is the answer. Thanks y'all.55 x .79 x .60 = .26
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon