I’m thinking the same and hoping I’m wrong.
I’m thinking the same and hoping I’m wrong.
I hope so Hogan.Sweep because the 2 toughest are in Rupp Kev.
Plus this team is just better.
This team likes playing on the road.
They like playing at home.
Yeah, I’ll be ecstatic with 3-0.3-0 2-1 at worse
See, I think our biggest hurdle of the three will be in Starkville.2-1 we’ll get the next 2 easy don’t think we can beat Tennessee
Yes, it will be one of those options.
2-1 we’ll get the next 2 easy don’t think we can beat Tennessee
Tennessee a little better then last year, UK ALOT better than last year. UT far from unbeatable and I would be surprised if UK doesn’t beat them at Rupp. UK should be favored.2-1 we’ll get the next 2 easy don’t think we can beat Tennessee
See, I think our biggest hurdle of the three will be in Starkville.
I have supreme confidence that we’re not losing at Rupp this season.
Tennessee a little better then last year, UK ALOT better than last year. UT far from unbeatable and I would be surprised if UK doesn’t beat them at Rupp. UK should be favored.
Could go 3-0 and could go 0-3 and anywhere in between. Really need to go 3-0 to keep the dream alive.
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings