Tailgating for MSU vs UK

nativedawg

Redshirt
Jan 13, 2010
16
0
0
I'm heading up to the game with some friends and family and we were looking at spots to setup a tailgate. Not familiar with the area so any help where we (MSU Fans) are parking would be helpful. I don't mind buying a pass if I need to. I've gotten nowhere with the school on where to park/tailgate. Much appreciation to any help received.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment