Tailgating for MSU vs UK

nativedawg

Redshirt
Jan 13, 2010
16
0
0
I'm heading up to the game with some friends and family and we were looking at spots to setup a tailgate. Not familiar with the area so any help where we (MSU Fans) are parking would be helpful. I don't mind buying a pass if I need to. I've gotten nowhere with the school on where to park/tailgate. Much appreciation to any help received.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  4. 04 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad