What time will you be arriving to tailgate tomorrow? I'm aiming to be in Yellow by 9am. They don't enforce the 5 hour rule in any lots, correct? We're usually fine arriving early in Black.
Is @DJ Spanky out there already?Should arrive in Black around 11:15.
What time will you be arriving to tailgate tomorrow? I'm aiming to be in Yellow by 9am. They don't enforce the 5 hour rule in any lots, correct? We're usually fine arriving early in Black.
Is @DJ Spanky out there already?
wow they look delicious, I may have to stop by
Fantastic job. These look great.
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
On3 Football
Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams