What time will you be arriving to tailgate tomorrow? I'm aiming to be in Yellow by 9am. They don't enforce the 5 hour rule in any lots, correct? We're usually fine arriving early in Black.
Is @DJ Spanky out there already?Should arrive in Black around 11:15.
What time will you be arriving to tailgate tomorrow? I'm aiming to be in Yellow by 9am. They don't enforce the 5 hour rule in any lots, correct? We're usually fine arriving early in Black.
Is @DJ Spanky out there already?
wow they look delicious, I may have to stop by
Fantastic job. These look great.
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN