Yeah logistics are not good. This may be the least attended game ever.Not sure when it would get moved....We wont get back from Atlanta until late Thursday and the weather moves in Saturday. We already have a 3 game week the following week and already had our 1 game week last week.
The Carmichael staff was probably too lazy to have to retrofit the arena after the gymnastics meet last night.State, Dook, and Wake games all moved to today. Not sure why we did not do the same.
I enjoyed that immensely myself!Nice not having announcers
I had Matt Krause on the Varsity app and really enjoyed listening to him. He was a little bit “salty” toward the Cuse and their coach.I enjoyed that immensely myself!
I always enjoy listening to Matt as well; my Varsity app kept on shutting itself off today for no apparent reason and Chapelboro.com was so far ahead of the TV broadcast that they didn't match up well.I had Matt Krause on the Varsity app and really enjoyed listening to him. He was a little bit “salty” toward the Cuse and their coach.
Inside Carolina Basketball Recruiting
Visit Shows Jalen Davis What It Means to Be a Tar Heel
Inside Carolina Football
Sunday Night Football Returns, Highlighting UNC's Focus on Player Development
Inside Carolina Football
Film Room: Bobby Petrino Schemes Opening Drive vs. Notre Dame
Inside Carolina Football
UNC Offense, Billy Edwards Jr. Looking to Turn Flashes Into Consistent Production
Inside Carolina Football
Edwards' Bounce Back Bodes Well for UNC - Daily Take