I don't care what happens. I just hope UCLA gets something going to the basket and gets a shot off of that instead of setting for a contested jumper.
That is when I might have matra d'd him.I've hated that nasty midget Cronin forever.I lived in Cincy when he was the coach and was eating out once when he was there.He took a fit on a waitress and was screaming at her and calling her names until she was in tears.
A double charge with a UK Jersey onThey would have called that UCLA guard for a charge if he was wearing a Bama jersey.
Just sayin.Bama 11-21 at the FT stripe. Not good in a tight game.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates