I don't care what happens. I just hope UCLA gets something going to the basket and gets a shot off of that instead of setting for a contested jumper.
That is when I might have matra d'd him.I've hated that nasty midget Cronin forever.I lived in Cincy when he was the coach and was eating out once when he was there.He took a fit on a waitress and was screaming at her and calling her names until she was in tears.
A double charge with a UK Jersey onThey would have called that UCLA guard for a charge if he was wearing a Bama jersey.
Just sayin.Bama 11-21 at the FT stripe. Not good in a tight game.
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’