Super Bowl board game

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
Here is a screenshot of the bracket filled in so far. Got about 80 entries. If you said you wanted to play make sure I have you on the board with the correct number of spots. Still got room for any interested
View attachment 19206
 

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
17 spots left. Filled in faster than I thought. I’ve got several people that want another spot or two if need be so we will have enough to have a board. Not in a big rush on money, but I will try to PM all of you my Venmo and PayPal info.
sometime today. And this isn’t my preference but if someone needs to mail a check or cash send me a msg ASAP. I would like to have most paid by 2 weeks prior to the SB. If you haven’t paid or I haven’t heard from you by the Monday before the SB I will start looking for replacements. Thanks for the interest.
 

DoomSlayer

Senior
Jan 13, 2018
1,053
436
83
I don’t want to knock another person out of playing but I’ll take another spot if it becomes available.
 

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
Everyone that has posted or PM’ed is on the board and we’re down to 2-3 empty spots. And in case you didn’t see I decided to go $10/spot. Hope everyone is ok with that, if you need to adjust the number requested pm me. As soon as I get the 2-3 more I’ll get DS to pin a picture of the board so all can see that they are on the board for the correct number of boxes. Then I will PM everyone with payment details. Thanks

BTW all but about 12 of the 97 claimed are packers and all but 2 are bulldogs
 
Last edited:
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor