Super Bowl board game

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
I mentioned it last year here but I waited until it was to late to get it together online. If you have never done one they are fun. You sell 100 entries (normally from $5-$20) but will probably do this one for $5-10entry since a lot of guys there may not be comfortable forking over $20 to someone they’ve never met. Anyway you have a SB board with with 100 spots on a 10x10 board. You fill in the spots with the names as they pay. Once the board is full I’ll get a kid to draw numbers 0-9 for the top of the bracket then again for the side of the bracket. Then I’ll draw a SB team participant for the top and the other team goes on the side. If we do $5/per that’s a total of $500 divided by 4 quarters is $125 to someone at the end of each quarter. You go by the last digit of each teams score. Say team X is up 10-7 on team Y after Q1. Then you go to your bracket and find the entry in the 0 and 7 box and that entry wins $125. But it’s total random chance are the board is filled in prior to potential scores being assigned to entry. Ppl can buy as many entries as they wish and if we have problems getting enough then we can open it up up to friends and family of packers. These are really fun when you have time to get enough entries so starting this week hopefully I can get enough. If we decided to go to$10/per we could do $250/quarter or I’ve done them where you win $200/per for the first 3Q’s and $400 for the final quarter. if y’all and others want to do one that’s great but if y’all aren’t interested that’s fine to. Not asking for money now just want to get an idea who might be interested and how many spots and we’ll go from there. And if any are weary of paying money to a stranger I’ve run money leagues involving D@A, IbleedMaroonDawg, StateUofMS, MSUBulldogs1, JungRebel among others that can vouch for me. If we do start paying and can’t fill the board all money will be refunded and can do Venmo and PayPal
 

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
Just reply if interested, you aren’t committed to anything, though I hope all that show interest will play. We can go ahead and open it up to family( i.e some people like to get a spot for their kids. And any private information will be kept confidential and deleted ASAP
 
Last edited:

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,526
22,324
113
I'll play.

I have a friend that does a NCAA tournament version. $50/square but every game matters. Lower Bracket gets Y Axis. Upper Bracket gets X Axis.

Payout Structure
Round# of GamesPayout Per GameTotal Payout
Round of 6432$25$800
Round of 3216$50$800
Sweet 168$100$800
Elite 84$200$800
Final Four2$400$800
Championship1$800$800
Loser Pool4$50$200
$5,000

<colgroup><col style="width: 94px"><col width="94"><col width="94"><col width="94"></colgroup><tbody>
</tbody>
<style type="text/css">br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}</style>
 
Last edited:

JungRebel

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
2,606
0
0
Sitting this one out because we do one at work but you can absolutely trust PGB as a bank.
 

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
Bump- I’ve got all that said yes but if you have interest in buying more than one spot send me a PM. Got about 20 the first day and I know I can add another 10 spots from friends family and I can fill it with other state fans that I don’t know are packers. So that’s 1/3 of the way there and I figure enough will buy multiple spots to get us close to 50. If you have friends and family go ahead and put them in, as long as they’re good for the money.

I decided to go the $10 a spot, so the quarters will all pay $250 unless we decide to go $200/200/200/$400

Thanks for the interest and if you have any questions PM. I’ll bump again in a cpl days unless DS wants to pin.

Thanks
 

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
Yes, as long as I don’t have 100 individuals to fill it. A lot of people that want more than one will put others in their kids names, so Richie Rich in your case, Alias’s are fine. And I can find 100 going through Facebook friends but I’d rather give y’all all a chance first.

Until I get a better idea of how I’ll fill it let’s put a limit of 4 spots.
 
Last edited:

msstatelp1

All-Conference
Aug 21, 2012
2,103
1,289
113
I'll do 4. If you wind up with more people than spots let me know and I'll give up 2.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama