Sunday Elite 8 Thread

LOL_Man

All-Conference
Nov 9, 2022
1,930
1,589
0
I feel like Texas will push this back out to 10+ and it will be game over. There's that natural deflation when you cut a big lead only to see them push it out again.
 

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
New York and New England have a reason to watch the final four... Southern California has a reason... Florida already has a reason.... So they probably need Texas.

I'm not saying anything's fixed. I'm just saying there is a nice geographical balance this year.
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
3 great games plus the UCONN game so far sucks I missed the FAU game with no power yesterday (though I did listen to the last 11 mins in my car)
 

LOL_Man

All-Conference
Nov 9, 2022
1,930
1,589
0
The pucker is strong in Texas. They could cut rebar with their Texas browneye right now.
 

jameslee32

Heisman
Mar 26, 2009
33,666
22,359
83
Horns look like the tired team but the Canes are the ones with only 5 bench points. Texas needs to go right at Omier to foul him out.
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Amazing this team blew a 20+ point lead in the 2nd half at home to Florida State just 1 game but crazy that kind of thing happens to these good teams.
 
Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals