To ice himWhy would Creighton call their last timeout here ? Now all he has to do is make the first and then miss the 2nd and game is over you can't call timeout.
It was a shooting foul.Remember I said I would not have given that foul with 4 seconds left on shot clock.
Yeah, that was stupid.Remember I said I would not have given that foul with 4 seconds left on shot clock.
I think he’s saying that it the shot clock wouldn’t have restarted.It was a shooting foul.
Yes it gave them an extra 2.5 seconds to get a shot off and they were out at the 3 point line when he fouled him is all I was thinking on that.I think he’s saying that it the shot clock wouldn’t have restarted.
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU