Just finished John Sandford's novel Extreme Prey.
I have several other books, both fiction and non-fiction, in my "to read" queue.
I have several other books, both fiction and non-fiction, in my "to read" queue.
What is a good book/series to start on with Ace? I've always wanted to read him, just never got around to it.
Mississippi Blood - Third in Trilogy by Greg Iles.
I read Spandau Phoenix and Black Cross several years ago. Loved them so I picked up Mortal Fear... It went into some weird territory.. Tried his next (forget the name) and put it down. Is the MS trilogy good?
I read Spandau Phoenix and Black Cross several years ago. Loved them so I picked up Mortal Fear... It went into some weird territory.. Tried his next (forget the name) and put it down. Is the MS trilogy good?
Are y'all serious? I just read the Amazon synopsis. ....More tripe about the KKK, the 60's and (likely) how none of us have air conditioning. Glad y'all found something you like, but I'm out.
Are y'all serious? I just read the Amazon synopsis. ....More tripe about the KKK, the 60's and (likely) how none of us have air conditioning. Glad y'all found something you like, but I'm out.
This was one of my favorites as well, but I do think it went off the rails in the last three books or so. He always challenges you to try and understand what exactly is going on, and it took me a few re-reads to pick up on things that were happening in some instances. Unfortunately as the series progresses, he gets away from the characters of the first few books and doesn't really wrap up storylines for a lot of them.I'm reading the Malazan Book of the Fallen series by Steven Erikson. It's supposed to be a must-read for all fantasy fans, and I've never read it. It's like Game Of Thrones on steroids.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
Rivals Football Recruiting
How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense