Has there been an announcement for where our guys are playing baseball this summer? The only thing I've seen is that Mangum will not be participating.
What's the situation with Plumlee? Is he planning on trying to make the team again?
Stolen from Robbie Faulk- yes and it's up to the new coach.
I can't imagine the new coach looks at our pitching staff and refuses plumlee. We need arms
I can't imagine the new coach looks at our pitching staff and refuses plumlee. We need arms
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?