Summer Baseball Assignments

Dawgs'n'Grizz

Redshirt
Dec 12, 2016
248
0
0
Has there been an announcement for where our guys are playing baseball this summer? The only thing I've seen is that Mangum will not be participating.
 

kphall11

All-Conference
Apr 8, 2013
1,841
1,676
93
Denver is headed to Alaska
skelton is in NY in PG league
Mac is staying in Starkville
keegan is headed somewhere but that’s all I’ve heard of.
 

Dawgofwrath

Redshirt
Jun 2, 2018
12
0
1
Foscue, Allen, Plumlee and Zane Stephens are with the Amsterdam Mohawks in the Perfect Game Collegiate Leage this summer.
 

HumpDawgy

All-Conference
Apr 6, 2010
4,884
2,050
113
I can't imagine the new coach looks at our pitching staff and refuses plumlee. We need arms


Put me in coach, I can give you an inning. Better not dig in boys!!!!

 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?