Stumbled on this

Piscis

All-Conference
Nov 30, 2001
25,876
3,458
113
Mad magazine used to have a thing called "thin books". There were things like "Great French Military Heroes", "Black Yachtsmen I Have Known", etc..

I guess "Great Gamecock Football Moments" could be one.
 

USCEE82

Senior
Feb 17, 2024
992
770
93
Mad magazine used to have a thing called "thin books". There were things like "Great French Military Heroes", "Black Yachtsmen I Have Known", etc..

I guess "Great Gamecock Football Moments" could be one.
I have a Gamecock Glory VHS tape. Can't remember how long it is.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 TheBigSpur Football Key Players for the South Carolina Offense vs. Florida
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Everything South Carolina head coach Shane Beamer said on Tuesday leading up to matchup with Florida
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Breaking down South Carolina's turnover problem
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer shares update on transfer kicker Ethan Sanchez: 'It doesn't seem promising'
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer talks slow start for Nyck Harbor in senior season at South Carolina