Stumbled on this

Piscis

All-Conference
Nov 30, 2001
25,886
3,461
113
Mad magazine used to have a thing called "thin books". There were things like "Great French Military Heroes", "Black Yachtsmen I Have Known", etc..

I guess "Great Gamecock Football Moments" could be one.
 

USCEE82

Senior
Feb 17, 2024
992
770
93
Mad magazine used to have a thing called "thin books". There were things like "Great French Military Heroes", "Black Yachtsmen I Have Known", etc..

I guess "Great Gamecock Football Moments" could be one.
I have a Gamecock Glory VHS tape. Can't remember how long it is.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Wednesdays with Wes: The Bizarro World Gamecocks where everything is backwards
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Clark's corner: Stewart and what can change on defense
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Analytics Corner: Measuring South Carolina's 'intangible' issues
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Basketball South Carolina basketball product signs NBA contract
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Everything Clayton White said ahead of South Carolina's matchup with Florida