Special Teams

GMC2

Redshirt
Mar 2, 2004
854
4
18
How many games will our special teams cost us this year? I can think of 2, soon to be 3 as our team is spiraling out of control in this game right now. Going to get ugly. We lose by 28+ today.
 

GMC2

Redshirt
Mar 2, 2004
854
4
18
I love being wrong!


How many games will our special teams cost us this year? I can think of 2, soon to be 3 as our team is spiraling out of control in this game right now. Going to get ugly. We lose by 28+ today.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football By the numbers: What stood out in WVU's loss to Arizona
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia football snap counts: Arizona
  3. 03 WV Sports Football 5 Takeaways from West Virginia's 52-31 loss against Arizona
  4. 04 WV Sports Football West Virginia football PFF grades: Arizona
  5. 05 WV Sports Football The Day After: Arizona