Special Teams

GMC2

Redshirt
Mar 2, 2004
854
4
18
How many games will our special teams cost us this year? I can think of 2, soon to be 3 as our team is spiraling out of control in this game right now. Going to get ugly. We lose by 28+ today.
 

GMC2

Redshirt
Mar 2, 2004
854
4
18
I love being wrong!


How many games will our special teams cost us this year? I can think of 2, soon to be 3 as our team is spiraling out of control in this game right now. Going to get ugly. We lose by 28+ today.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, WVU players react to loss to Arizona
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez as frustrated as he's ever been defensively
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Arizona
  4. 04 WV Sports Football West Virginia drops third straight Big 12 game after 52-31 loss to Arizona
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez sees hard cap as first major step for roster building