I thank you admins too for eliminating the person that posted the one picture I saw of two men having sex, but while rules were broken, unless child porn was involved, what laws were violated that would warrant prosecution?Thank you Admins. I hope that they are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
I thank you admins too for eliminating the person that posted the one picture I saw of two men having sex, but while rules were broken, unless child porn was involved, what laws were violated that would warrant prosecution?
I'm definitely not condoning the actions or posts, and specifically condemn them, but think it is a little over the top to threaten prosecution and jail time. I vaguely remember a similar post someone pointed out by the moderator on a UL board after one of our fans posted something there and we all criticized it.
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program record 17 games on national TV
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey