Spammer(s) ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheySoSensitive

Heisman
Dec 1, 2012
34,211
49,527
113
,I guess I'm lucky being what I'm reading ,

 
  • Like
Reactions: ZaytovenCat

BBBLazing

All-Conference
Dec 30, 2009
4,888
4,388
0
Thank you Admins. I hope that they are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
I thank you admins too for eliminating the person that posted the one picture I saw of two men having sex, but while rules were broken, unless child porn was involved, what laws were violated that would warrant prosecution?

I'm definitely not condoning the actions or posts, and specifically condemn them, but think it is a little over the top to threaten prosecution and jail time. I vaguely remember a similar post someone pointed out by the moderator on a UL board after one of our fans posted something there and we all criticized it.
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,976
102,246
113
I thank you admins too for eliminating the person that posted the one picture I saw of two men having sex, but while rules were broken, unless child porn was involved, what laws were violated that would warrant prosecution?

I'm definitely not condoning the actions or posts, and specifically condemn them, but think it is a little over the top to threaten prosecution and jail time. I vaguely remember a similar post someone pointed out by the moderator on a UL board after one of our fans posted something there and we all criticized it.


Two of our posters have been consistently targeted with sexual and racist harassment for over 4 months by the same troll.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KYJamm_rivals308443

LowCountryCat

Heisman
Apr 17, 2010
117,188
22,769
0
Why are people still coming here asking what happened? The thread COVERED what happened. Go back and read it, jeebus cripes on a cracker.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cattough

KyCat

All-American
Sep 29, 2006
5,705
9,437
113
So glad to see this move to stop these posts. Just simply no place for that here and no reason to do so.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt