Couple of those came off of a good screenFour wide open threes in a row
Regardless, I could’ve hit those they were so openCouple of those came off of a good screen
Feels like we do every year then they forget how to shoot.Threes the difference. USF makes them, we don’t. Recruit another shooter next year.
Our opponents shoot great every game it seems.Hard to beat anyone when they hit 9 threes in a half.
I win the bet with my friend! libertychamp chimed in complaining about the coach. Wasn’t sure I was going to win that oneAnd bad coaching.
Two keepers.Really good save by haggerty and spin move by Archie
I still think he has upside. Not sure about the other upperclassman.Not so sure.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener