South Florida game thread

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,856
5,729
113
Got to guard that perimeter shooter. Popping 4 straight from beyond the arc
 

nevadanatural

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
13,460
7,960
113
We can’t get sucked into a three point contest on the road. When we’ve been patient and played our game we’ve gotten good shots.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loca5174

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
Threes the difference. USF makes them, we don’t. Recruit another shooter next year.
 

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,856
5,729
113
We aren’t doing bad we are 43 percent from the field but they are 59 percent and their 3 percent is 57. That is phenomenal
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
Rule number 4. Never feed Carlous or Garcia on a fast break where they have to dribble.
 

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,856
5,729
113
Down 16 at half after they were shooting 60 percent from the field, I am feeling ok
 

noble cane

All-Conference
Feb 25, 2002
9,575
3,206
0
Sometimes I think our games are sponsored by Oprah Winfrey... " you get a three! You get a three!.. Everybody gets a three!!!"
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Loca5174

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
COBE may need to hand the reins over to Archie. Archie needed the minutes.
 

nevadanatural

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
13,460
7,960
113
Despite being down 13 it’s a positive that this run has been made with all freshmen and sophomores on the court.
 
  • Like
Reactions: I.I.
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982