Should be some good reading to set the new year off the right way.
Should be some good reading to set the new year off the right way.
Reading many of their comments, it seems as though Tulsa has had problems like this in multiple games this year. Seems they are undisciplined. Some are calling for the coach to be fired over it because it's been a problem all season.
It certainly seemed like they were playing dirty throughout the game. Don't start ****, won't get ****. It's a simple rule. I took issue with Heath's kick, but beyond that, I don't have a problem with our guys standing up to that garbage.
Reading many of their comments, it seems as though Tulsa has had problems like this in multiple games this year. Seems they are undisciplined. Some are calling for the coach to be fired over it because it's been a problem all season.
It certainly seemed like they were playing dirty throughout the game. Don't start ****, won't get ****. It's a simple rule. I took issue with Heath's kick, but beyond that, I don't have a problem with our guys standing up to that garbage.
Based on what I saw, I'm not surprised at this. Dirtiest team we've played in a while. Dirtier than Kentucky and it's not even close.Reading many of their comments, it seems as though Tulsa has had problems like this in multiple games this year.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit