Someone link the Tulsa messageboard plz

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,636
7,890
113
Saw one or two “MSU thug” comments, but most of what I read seemed like a pretty reasonable group of guys. Most of the comments were as angry about their own coaches and players as they were about State
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,523
27,495
113
Should be some good reading to set the new year off the right way.

Reading many of their comments, it seems as though Tulsa has had problems like this in multiple games this year. Seems they are undisciplined. Some are calling for the coach to be fired over it because it's been a problem all season.

It certainly seemed like they were playing dirty throughout the game. Don't start ****, won't get ****. It's a simple rule. I took issue with Heath's kick, but beyond that, I don't have a problem with our guys standing up to that garbage.
 

ScooterBuck

Redshirt
Sep 2, 2019
98
0
0
Reading many of their comments, it seems as though Tulsa has had problems like this in multiple games this year. Seems they are undisciplined. Some are calling for the coach to be fired over it because it's been a problem all season.

It certainly seemed like they were playing dirty throughout the game. Don't start ****, won't get ****. It's a simple rule. I took issue with Heath's kick, but beyond that, I don't have a problem with our guys standing up to that garbage.

Spot on. I looked at the prediction thread and many said we’d lose by 20+
 

Ralph Cramden

Redshirt
Jan 7, 2020
2,696
0
0
17 those guys. I love this team more every game. Im sure they got their panties in a wad when Errol laid the smack down on the onsides kick. That guy did not recover the kick tho did he ? Lol
 

PBRME

All-American
Feb 12, 2004
11,399
5,490
113
Read some comments in an ESPN thread. A bunch of people pointed out they acted the same way in the title game against Cincy.
 

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,636
7,890
113
Is it too much to ask for 2021 to kick things off by Errol announcing that he’s coming back for another year?
 

tatedog

Redshirt
Mar 28, 2015
8,739
0
0
Reading many of their comments, it seems as though Tulsa has had problems like this in multiple games this year. Seems they are undisciplined. Some are calling for the coach to be fired over it because it's been a problem all season.

It certainly seemed like they were playing dirty throughout the game. Don't start ****, won't get ****. It's a simple rule. I took issue with Heath's kick, but beyond that, I don't have a problem with our guys standing up to that garbage.

Leach alluded to this in his post-game interview. Something like we haven't had any problems all year so I'll assume they were the cause.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,514
31,753
113
Reading many of their comments, it seems as though Tulsa has had problems like this in multiple games this year.
Based on what I saw, I'm not surprised at this. Dirtiest team we've played in a while. Dirtier than Kentucky and it's not even close.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor