really criticizing this kid's decision to go to dental school?
Surely there's a 17n juco kicker we can get to walk on.
Westerfield did that and I put him at the top for all time.
already done that. He wants to move on with his life, obviously. Who are we to question that? Maybe he'd rather be a dentist than a kicker.
Look, I'm not criticizing anything, its his decision. Just pointing out that he has this one opportunity in life to play SEC football. He can be a dentist for the rest of his life. But I can understand him not wanting to wait if he really already has all of his undergraduate requirements fully complete.
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four