really criticizing this kid's decision to go to dental school?
Surely there's a 17n juco kicker we can get to walk on.
Westerfield did that and I put him at the top for all time.
already done that. He wants to move on with his life, obviously. Who are we to question that? Maybe he'd rather be a dentist than a kicker.
Look, I'm not criticizing anything, its his decision. Just pointing out that he has this one opportunity in life to play SEC football. He can be a dentist for the rest of his life. But I can understand him not wanting to wait if he really already has all of his undergraduate requirements fully complete.
Maroon and White Football
Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report