Version of a Popular 1970s song.?
I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it
I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it
Full disclosure. - she is an extended family member.If I’d had it simply described to me. I would probably wouldn’t have thought I’d dig it. But her voice has a very unique quality to it… really nice.
And yet her parents couldn’t be bothered to show up for her audition?Full disclosure. - she is an extended family member.
I have Mentioned on this boeard that i have an international family. She is a second cousins daughter.
very proud of her.
Not even your stupidity can ruin this. But nice effort.And yet her parents couldn’t be bothered to show up for her audition?
What a family, extensions included![]()
Version of a Popular 1970s song.?
I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it
Nice… and rightly so!Full disclosure. - she is an extended family member.
I have Mentioned on this board that i have an international family. She is a second cousins daughter.
very proud of her.
Well said.That was very enjoyable. She is extremely talented….I was thinking about covers the other day. They’re tough. You don’t want to try to sound just like the original and you don’t want to change it so much that the song becomes unrecognizable….She definitely added her mark to the song and kept its original spirit….Well done!
You'd do great on America's got Douchebag.And yet her parents couldn’t be bothered to show up for her audition?
What a family, extensions included![]()
Version of a Popular 1970s song.?
I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it
BWI Football
Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
BWI
Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?
BWI Recruiting
Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know
BWI Football
How Penn State Uses Josiah Zayas and Zion Tracy So Differently at the Same Position
BWI Football
Everything Matt Campell said to explain the Penn State 4th and 1 fourth quarter plan, timeout usage, vs. Wisconsin