So Walley Is Truly Our King

Jeffreauxdawg

All-American
Dec 15, 2017
8,891
8,003
113
You outted me... I'm Carlos Mencia.

My bad PGB, I didn't know... I completely left the pack yesterday due to the baseball *** suckery. Great minds think alike I guess.

ETA: See where you posted the joke in a thread that started with "Genespage".... I'm not usually going to open a thread that starts with that in the title.
 
Last edited:

oxfordrebel22

Sophomore
Oct 31, 2013
1,928
134
63
I won’t lie, that’s one of the coolest pictures I’ve ever seen. I wish I had 1/10th of that level of coolness.
 

cowbell88

All-Conference
Jan 11, 2009
3,365
1,095
113
About 8 am, November 17, 1996 we had just beaten Bama, and I hadn’t been to bed yet.

Walked into grocery store with same basic get up on. I did have shirt on (inside outwards and maybe even backwards). Bought a dozen eggs, pack of bacon, can of whopems, Bloody Mary mix.
 

Mjoelner

All-Conference
Sep 2, 2006
2,727
1,209
113
He was at the baseball game today walking around with that brace on. Guess he showed up to give Tanner back his baseball pants since he was wearing something else when I saw him.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show