So Walley Is Truly Our King

Jeffreauxdawg

All-American
Dec 15, 2017
8,891
8,003
113
You outted me... I'm Carlos Mencia.

My bad PGB, I didn't know... I completely left the pack yesterday due to the baseball *** suckery. Great minds think alike I guess.

ETA: See where you posted the joke in a thread that started with "Genespage".... I'm not usually going to open a thread that starts with that in the title.
 
Last edited:

oxfordrebel22

Sophomore
Oct 31, 2013
1,928
134
63
I won’t lie, that’s one of the coolest pictures I’ve ever seen. I wish I had 1/10th of that level of coolness.
 

cowbell88

All-Conference
Jan 11, 2009
3,365
1,095
113
About 8 am, November 17, 1996 we had just beaten Bama, and I hadn’t been to bed yet.

Walked into grocery store with same basic get up on. I did have shirt on (inside outwards and maybe even backwards). Bought a dozen eggs, pack of bacon, can of whopems, Bloody Mary mix.
 

Mjoelner

All-Conference
Sep 2, 2006
2,727
1,209
113
He was at the baseball game today walking around with that brace on. Guess he showed up to give Tanner back his baseball pants since he was wearing something else when I saw him.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense