Mule has seen bigger and meaner on the football field.I saw it too. He was pissed.
dude pitching was 6’6 and 240 lbs
I don't think it was intentional, but last night bordered on getting out of control. Vandy should be embarrassed at how they handled themselves. Freshmen pitchers with no control hitting multiple batters. There's a reason for the 10-run rule.
HBP is as good as a hit. Probably not as much fun, though.Should mule back off the plate a bit. Seems like he is constantly getting jammed.
Has anyone heard how he is? That kind of hit can keep you out of games.
Should mule back off the plate a bit. Seems like he is constantly getting jammed.
I agree. Take away that outside pitch, and if they want to give us free baserunners, so be it.I disagree. the Mule sees ******** outside call after outside call against him. I would crowd the plate and turn that outside pitch into a middle pitch. If the pitcher comes in on you, step in front if it.
By the way, Rocker can come in on you.
I disagree. the Mule sees ******** outside call after outside call against him. I would crowd the plate and turn that outside pitch into a middle pitch. If the pitcher comes in on you, step in front if it.
By the way, Rocker can come in on you.
I would love to see him hit one with full extension . Maybe tonight is the night
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State