So how much pt does Brooks get Sat ?

SmyrnaCatFan

All-Conference
Nov 9, 2012
5,700
1,310
113
I'm guessing just enough for him to get his feet wet and get a feel for real versus practice play. I'm thinking he may get time in both halves. I'm a track guy so I don't know what I'm talking about regarding basketball.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cowtown Cat

Bryguy

Heisman
Sep 20, 2002
49,122
34,865
113
Very little. So that could be anywhere from 0 to ?. He may need to get into game shape. But hopefully he already is.
 

maysvilleky

All-American
Aug 13, 2003
15,769
5,109
0
Probably more than Allen...you know...so he can have a chance to miss some shots! 🥱🥱🥱🥱

I’m joking...6-8 minutes a half is my guess.
 

megablue

Heisman
Oct 2, 2012
16,602
17,292
113
If he doesn’t play in the first half, I suspect he will not play in the second. My guess is about 4 minutes in each half, if at all.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,821
87,702
113
Prolly about 10-15 minutes until he gets game legs. He’s about 2-3weeks of playing/ practicing to making a difference IMO. Hopefully he comes out firing but always best to wait and seeZ
 
  • Like
Reactions: kgargus
A

anon_013cn8yrfncx2

Guest
He will get one chance and maybe more depending on how that goes or there’s some pressing need (can’t imagine what that would be)
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  3. 03 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon
  4. 04 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  5. 05 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front