Dogs or ponies?I'm guessing just enough for him to get his feet wet and get a feel for real versus practice play. I'm thinking he may get time in both halves. I'm a track guy so I don't know what I'm talking about regarding basketball.
Doesn't stop any of us....carry on sir.I don't know what I'm talking about regarding basketball.
That's what I'm thinking.I’d be shocked if he got more than 12-15 mins of run, he has to be somewhat out of game shape right!?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned