I can’t remember what SPS decided on before the season
I keep forgetting he's our coach... I fired that guy back in the spring.I can’t remember what SPS decided on before the season
Pretty much the standard among sports fans.We are either firing him or worrying someone is going to steal him. Some people love to be unhappy.
One thing I will never do is worry about someone stealing a coach or player. Just win baby. The rest will take care of itself. And if we win & someone does steal that player or that coach, that’s a lot better than a lot of our history has been.We are either firing him or worrying someone is going to steal him. Some people love to be unhappy.
I had a blast last night.
Having players and coaches that other teams want is a good problem to have.One thing I will never do is worry about someone stealing a coach or player. Just win baby. The rest will take care of itself. And if we win & someone does steal that player or that coach, that’s a lot better than a lot of our history has been.
Just like being ranked but I still hear the poor mouth State fans saying, "I don't want us to be ranked, it is the kiss of death"! If you feel that way how on earth do you get to the playoffs?????Having players and coaches that other teams want is a good problem to have.
Oklahoma is going to fire their AD. Selmon will be hired then fire the coach. Next move will be hire Lebby. Lebby is going to bring K1 and most of our offense with him.We are either firing him or worrying someone is going to steal him. Some people love to be unhappy.
I had a blast last night.
They just hired their AD so that’s not happening. OU will swing big. Bigger than Lebby.Oklahoma is going to fire their AD. Salmon will be hired then fire the coach. Next move will be hire Lebby. Lebby is going to being K1 and most of our offense with him.
But after he wins the CFP at State who would be bigger example Cognetti?***They just hired their AD so that’s not happening. OU will swing big. Bigger than Lebby.
The only way I see KT leaving is if Lebby leaves.Oklahoma is going to fire their AD. Salmon will be hired then fire the coach. Next move will be hire Lebby. Lebby is going to being K1 and most of our offense with him.
First I would need to see how the LSU game goes***If we beat Alabama - I would announce his extension on the spot.
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
Maroon and White
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
Maroon and White
Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State