So do we fire Lebby now or wait until the bye week?

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,400
31,583
113
We are either firing him or worrying someone is going to steal him. Some people love to be unhappy.

I had a blast last night.
One thing I will never do is worry about someone stealing a coach or player. Just win baby. The rest will take care of itself. And if we win & someone does steal that player or that coach, that’s a lot better than a lot of our history has been.
 

msstatelp1

All-Conference
Aug 21, 2012
2,092
1,274
113
One thing I will never do is worry about someone stealing a coach or player. Just win baby. The rest will take care of itself. And if we win & someone does steal that player or that coach, that’s a lot better than a lot of our history has been.
Having players and coaches that other teams want is a good problem to have.
 

PBRME

All-American
Feb 12, 2004
11,377
5,415
113
We are either firing him or worrying someone is going to steal him. Some people love to be unhappy.

I had a blast last night.
Oklahoma is going to fire their AD. Selmon will be hired then fire the coach. Next move will be hire Lebby. Lebby is going to bring K1 and most of our offense with him.
 
Last edited:
Apr 5, 2026
296
318
63
Oklahoma is going to fire their AD. Salmon will be hired then fire the coach. Next move will be hire Lebby. Lebby is going to being K1 and most of our offense with him.
The only way I see KT leaving is if Lebby leaves.

Outside of that, I doubt he goes anywhere.

Why would he go somewhere to learn an entire new system just for one year with the hopes that it gets him to the NFL?

He can already do that here, and doesn't have to learn a whole new system.
 
  • Like
Reactions: msstatelp1
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again