Snell’s good.

Connorpozlee

All-American
Aug 29, 2013
3,462
6,852
113
I watched a good chunk of the game. It looked like the possibility of a no-hitter from the first batter he faced (India). Nasty stuff, and the ump was giving the pitchers wide margins on the strike zone.
 

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,591
22,791
113
I watched a good chunk of the game. It looked like the possibility of a no-hitter from the first batter he faced (India). Nasty stuff, and the ump was giving the pitchers wide margins on the strike zone.
The only no-hitter I’ve ever seen start to finish was by Rick Wise. He had one of the best games ever, historic.
 

OaktonDave

Senior
Oct 18, 2007
209
474
63
I watched a good chunk of the game. It looked like the possibility of a no-hitter from the first batter he faced (India). Nasty stuff, and the ump was giving the pitchers wide margins on the strike zone.
I saw Dylan Cease's no-hitter and had the same feeling early in the game. I can't speak to the ump's strike zone as I was watching in person and didn't have the angle, but he was throwing strikes and nobody was making good contact. When he was still hitting 100 MPH in the 7th, it seemed inevitable.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC
  2. 02 BWI Football Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's third-straight loss
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State's latest loss underscores gap between progress and results
  4. 04 BWI Football What did USC coach Lincoln Riley, Penn State players, say about the Lions' loss to USC? 'One of my favorite wins as a head coach'
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting Recruit Reactions: Despite loss, top prospects rave about Penn State White Out experience