Snell’s good.

Connorpozlee

All-American
Aug 29, 2013
3,462
6,852
113
I watched a good chunk of the game. It looked like the possibility of a no-hitter from the first batter he faced (India). Nasty stuff, and the ump was giving the pitchers wide margins on the strike zone.
 

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,591
22,791
113
I watched a good chunk of the game. It looked like the possibility of a no-hitter from the first batter he faced (India). Nasty stuff, and the ump was giving the pitchers wide margins on the strike zone.
The only no-hitter I’ve ever seen start to finish was by Rick Wise. He had one of the best games ever, historic.
 

OaktonDave

Senior
Oct 18, 2007
209
474
63
I watched a good chunk of the game. It looked like the possibility of a no-hitter from the first batter he faced (India). Nasty stuff, and the ump was giving the pitchers wide margins on the strike zone.
I saw Dylan Cease's no-hitter and had the same feeling early in the game. I can't speak to the ump's strike zone as I was watching in person and didn't have the angle, but he was throwing strikes and nobody was making good contact. When he was still hitting 100 MPH in the 7th, it seemed inevitable.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Watch: Matt Campbell recaps Penn State's 31-23 loss to USC
  2. 02 BWI Football Highs & Lows: Penn State falters late in 31-23 loss to USC
  3. 03 BWI Football Top Penn State-USC takeaways: Lions give themselves a puncher's chance, but don't have the horses to beat the Trojans
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Falls to USC Despite Offensive Growth: Postgame Show
  5. 05 BWI Football Recap: Penn State comes up short, losing White Out game clash with USC 31-23