Is that Slice sitring behind the UK bench? Seems he's been at a couple games already...anglling for another job ??
Is that Slice sitring behind the UK bench? Seems he's been at a couple games already...anglling for another job ??
I thought Slice was a recruiting expert? Supposedly the best?we went 38-1 with Slice.............. assistants dont always have to recruit......... slice did offense and defense for a team that went 38-1... he didnt suck
lol , I believe Slice had VERY little to do with offense or defense.we went 38-1 with Slice.............. assistants dont always have to recruit......... slice did offense and defense for a team that went 38-1... he didnt suck
Where did you hear that? My understanding was Slice left to be with Mullin when he took the St. John’s job because it was back in NYC and he and Mullin were incredibly close friends.I thought Slice was a recruiting expert? Supposedly the best?
From what i remember, he was let go after 1 season because Cal didn't like his aggressive lines to land recruits. That might be a hint that he trashes other teams?
lol , I believe Slice had VERY little to do with offense or defense.
It was one of the KSR guys a couple of years ago hinting around to it.Where did you hear that? My understanding was Slice left to be with Mullin when he took the St. John’s job because it was back in NYC and he and Mullin were incredibly close friends.
I thought Slice was a recruiting expert? Supposedly the best?
From what i remember, he was let go after 1 season because Cal didn't like his aggressive lines to land recruits. That might be a hint that he trashes other teams?
I'm pretty sure he was here for his recruiting ties . I also don't think Cal tried very hard to get him to stay .wrong. cal wouldnt of tried to talk him into staying if he did so little like you are claiming.
KSR
KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida