Is that Slice sitring behind the UK bench? Seems he's been at a couple games already...anglling for another job ??
Is that Slice sitring behind the UK bench? Seems he's been at a couple games already...anglling for another job ??
I thought Slice was a recruiting expert? Supposedly the best?we went 38-1 with Slice.............. assistants dont always have to recruit......... slice did offense and defense for a team that went 38-1... he didnt suck
lol , I believe Slice had VERY little to do with offense or defense.we went 38-1 with Slice.............. assistants dont always have to recruit......... slice did offense and defense for a team that went 38-1... he didnt suck
Where did you hear that? My understanding was Slice left to be with Mullin when he took the St. John’s job because it was back in NYC and he and Mullin were incredibly close friends.I thought Slice was a recruiting expert? Supposedly the best?
From what i remember, he was let go after 1 season because Cal didn't like his aggressive lines to land recruits. That might be a hint that he trashes other teams?
lol , I believe Slice had VERY little to do with offense or defense.
It was one of the KSR guys a couple of years ago hinting around to it.Where did you hear that? My understanding was Slice left to be with Mullin when he took the St. John’s job because it was back in NYC and he and Mullin were incredibly close friends.
I thought Slice was a recruiting expert? Supposedly the best?
From what i remember, he was let go after 1 season because Cal didn't like his aggressive lines to land recruits. That might be a hint that he trashes other teams?
I'm pretty sure he was here for his recruiting ties . I also don't think Cal tried very hard to get him to stay .wrong. cal wouldnt of tried to talk him into staying if he did so little like you are claiming.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU