SIAP: Nice interview with Bo

PSU Mike

All-American
Jul 28, 2001
4,705
8,260
113
28 months older than I was going through school. It’s getting really weird.
 

Superdave63

Junior
Aug 23, 2009
177
226
43
28 months older than I was going through school. It’s getting really weird.
I agree, so common these days to see 24 year old college athletes graduates. I guess it makes some sense for wrestlers who might need some extra time for their bodies to mature in order to compete on Day 1. No sure a talent like Bo needs that. He seems like he's "college ready" now.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State Mailbag: How bad can this thing get?
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State's Offense Is Running Out of Answers | Northwestern Film Recap, USC Preview
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State's Rocco Becht Has a Confidence Problem That's Impossible to Ignore
  4. 04 BWI Football It's Penn State-USC week: Game time, spread, channel, streaming info, storylines, more
  5. 05 BWI Football There's no one fix but Penn State's Run Game Problems Trace Back to the Left Side of the Line