SIAP: Nice interview with Bo

PSU Mike

All-American
Jul 28, 2001
4,705
8,260
113
28 months older than I was going through school. It’s getting really weird.
 

Superdave63

Junior
Aug 23, 2009
177
226
43
28 months older than I was going through school. It’s getting really weird.
I agree, so common these days to see 24 year old college athletes graduates. I guess it makes some sense for wrestlers who might need some extra time for their bodies to mature in order to compete on Day 1. No sure a talent like Bo needs that. He seems like he's "college ready" now.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football There's no one fix but Penn State's Run Game Problems Trace Back to the Left Side of the Line
  2. 02 BWI Football Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
  3. 03 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him